Name: Riaffe F. Schullthorp
Daily alias: UNKNOWN
Height: 5’8” (estimated)
Weight: 210 lbs (estimated)
Eye colour: UNKNOWN
Hair colour: UNKNOWN
- Technological and bio-mechanical genius. Unprecedented.
- Countless weapons of brutal mass destruction.
- TARGET IS THREAT LEVEL ALPHA. WORLD CLASS VILLAIN. GLOBAL THREAT. DO NOT PURSUE WITHOUT A FULL SQUAD AND LEVEL 13 CLEARANCE.
- Skull commonly implements an army of test subject minions. Poor individuals that he has captured and performed aggressive experimental surgery on to alter their capabilities. This is obvious by the disturbing scars and intrusive mechanical implants. Many of these individuals now posses abilities that range from super strength and speed, to advanced durability, to being able to launch blasts of acid and fire at will. Approach with caution.
- Despite the work that appears to have gone into these test subject minions, Skull treats them as highly expendable.
- A report suggests that Elmira, Ontario, was destroyed in 2002 due to Skull receiving poor service at a restaurant. If this is true, and the explosion was really his doing, then we can extrapolate from this incident that Skull is extremely volatile and much more dangerous then we understand.
- It is largely rumoured that Skull is the CEO of Marrow Industries, an industrial super conglomerate, and funds much of his experiments through its profits. Could this be true?
- Skull has tried to kill Doctor Terawatt with his test subject minions. Twice. Was this intentional or do they keep crossing paths by chance?
- Intel suggests that Brian worked for Marrow Industries before disappearing and resurfacing as Doctor Terawatt several years later. If Skull really is connected to this company, did Terawatt know Skull personally at one point? Do they have history? Is this why Skull keeps trying to kill him?